This poem is inspired by the inner strength that I experience as I face new challenges to deal with. Each one of us has a "Hero" within us, its when we realize this , that we tend to have no fear to face difficult situations. Read on...
- The clock ticks by and the trees sway away with time,
As the sense of survival against odds surfaces high,
The soul promises to grow stronger with a sigh.
- There are a million questions that rise to test the mind,
The fear of losing the battle of survival seems to surge,
Diluting the very purpose of life's essence, to successfully emerge.
- That's when the soul befriends the "HERO" lying dormant within ,
The "HERO" is our visionary to foresee the light of the day,
And to experience the brilliance of sunshine on the other side of the bay.
- The "HERO" unites with the self,
The "HERO's" power transforms the soul to unreal heights,
Over-ruling any forthcoming danger and setting things right.
- Its not surprising to see brave heart warriors win Life's game,
The wild mind horses that run in different directions,
That often freeze the process of the soul's resurrection.
- So my dear friend, unite with the "HERO" sitting deep within,
For that's the crucial weapon to empower yourself and fight,
Through the difficult times, growing each time with a greater sense of might.