This poem is the reflection of the unending trail of aspirations, which my soul yearns to fulfill. It also reflects the challenges that the human soul experiences as a means of trying to fulfill these aspirations.
- Rise the dawn of a new day and yet there is a sense of restless wanting,
To fulfill the dreams that emerge from deep desires, creating a sense of haunting,
As they bring with them the same distaste of years of craving,
That disolutions the mind, eroding it, of the mind's healthy (thought) savings.
- The restless mind yearns to reach for the stars,
The level of patience evaporates, creating many thoughtless sins,
But it is the courage of the soul within that must surpass the frustrations within.
- I ask myself when will it be time for my trail of aspirations to be fulfilled ?
While I gaze listlessly at the tall wall ahead,
I realize that only through sheer planned hard work and prayers, will situations move ahead.
- It is for me to believe in my ability to suceed beyond imagination,
The greater the composure to accept gradual progress,
The lesser the chances that the mind crashes into a state of high stress.
- So free your mind, my dear friend, from the clenches of regenerating aspirations,
For it is only the wise, patient man who will pursue goals relentlessly,
Never accepting defeat, with a determined life outlook, progressing graciously.