This poem is inspired by the beauty that our daughter brought into our lives. Children are truly God's gifts to us. Read on...
- It was a sacred night when the stars shone and you came into our life as a light,
Feeling your gentle caress and tiny little fingers holding me so tenderly,
Announce the onset of a beautiful motherly experience, to unfold steadily.
- Every time you called me "Amma" / "Mummy" with your sweet chirpy voice,
Experiencing the beauty of motherhood like walking through a fragrant rose garden,
Seeing a beautiful Rainbow across the hills, while my sleep bereft moist eyes harden.
- Each time I look at your face, its like viewing a blossoming flower,
The cooing sounds that you churn out of your being,
Seem like honey pouring in, relaxing my entire living being.
- As days turn to months and months turn to years,
The charm of your radiance, bliss and curiosity, that you brought into our lives,
Transformed our souls , inspiring us to create a similar difference in other people's lives.
- I pray to the Almighty that He may bless us to nurture you,
Through a life filled with immense love, warmth, beauty and radiance showered by us,
Such that you may be able to re-tribute the same to the world around, gratifying us.