- As the sun’s resplendent rays spread their brilliant light over the countryside,
The wait to reap the fruits of the harvest seems unendingly long,
While I prepare to build my energies to spend sleepless nights humming sweet songs.
- Nature has a time for each occurrence -
The secret to a good harvest is a concentrated effort to reap a successful one,
With an undivided focus to achieve the highest quality in each one.
- Destiny has its own plan laid out as the mother wishes to mould her little child,
Despite the mother being sceptical about her child’s journey across life,
She prepares to build in her child, courage and strength of character, to face all the rigorous strife.
- The critical part of the Harvest season wait for the mother,
Place of divine grace that showers in the beauties of motherhood,
Filling into her life, moments of bliss and pain - the two sides of parenthood.
- Thus as the best is saved for the last, my friend,
Her time exploring the grace of each moment to its potential best,
Living by example for her child, exuberating life’s omnipresent zest.