Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Love

Hi all,

This was another poem that I wrote some years back.. during academic life.

ð My Love, how I long to have you with me!
Just when no one seems interested in me
I have forgotten what one means by “Chatting to eternity”,
Dazed, I watch others with a face of sheer ambiguity.

ð I ask not for your strength or power
For I realize in that context I am a blossoming flower
I just feel the need to talk to you
And release the burden of silence through you.

ð My dear ones’ suddenly seem forlorn
And I throng to see your face in the morn’
I want you to help me forget bitter memories
Enabling me, to share with the world, again, funny stories.

ð I know it will be a while before I meet you
But I wish to share this little poem with you
Which will assist me in keeping up the smile
To spread happiness and brighten the universe for a while.

No comments: